- Michael Bugeja interviews daniel martin moore... http://t.co/J5GAUIRe 2012-10-10
- Miniature Dinosaurs - Next of Kin http://t.co/RjHcloVJ 2012-10-10
- Stagedive proudly presents singer-songwriters Daniel Martin Moore and Joan Shelley (USA) together on stage this... http://t.co/vCrUILdZ 2012-10-10
- Stagedive proudly presents singer-songwriters Daniel Martin Moore and Joan Shelley (USA) together on stage this... http://t.co/qufrgLgl 2012-10-10
- http://t.co/64YNtAfx http://t.co/p1jWNRY2 2012-10-09
- More updates...
Another dreamy track from Xiola.
Another teaser from Kantilena, in anticipation of their debut album release later this year.
Some footage from nosnow/noalps N.E.W Tour 2013.
A rare Megafun gig. tonight Friday 7! Daniel (from Clandestines) will be accompanied by Neil Stafrace and Sophia Spitz. And here’s a recent track – Stab me in the Back. https://www.facebook.com/events/699202863452822/?ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming
This Saturday 8 February, The Areola Treat will be launching their second full length album “Walk Into Nothing” at Chateau Buskett (Formerly known as Buskett Roadhouse). The line-up for the night is as follows: Errormantics 22:00hrs – 22:30hrs The Violent …
A taster from Kantilena‘s forthcoming debut album.
Now based in Holland, Alex Alden has just released Just Like You, from The Curious Child EP
Holma Qattusa’s latest track features Kyle Fenech on guitar.
Godzilla: for monstrous force. Power: for might derived from cosmos and abyss. Hour: for time, the instant between a loss and a win. “Something I’d Decline” is taken from “Prehistopop E.P.” available at http://godzillapowerhour.bandcamp.com/
TSAM’s latest offering comes complete with a video clip featuring some well-know local personalities. Thanks for the eye-candy guys … track not half bad either